Please ease my mind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zedophelia

12-05-2012

Just went 2/11 on lee sin.. team blames me... Now before you flame me hard im just wondering something. 4 different times we had a 2v3 with our adc support and myself vs darius and maoki. Fighting inside maokis ult obviously is it right to focus darius in that situation... I told me team to do it, they told me i was wrong... Each time id focus darius instead of maoki theyd all rage at me... Dont see why we should try and kill a tank maoki while darius widdles us down then dunks all our faces... maybe im wrong my ELO's only 1000. Am i wrong?

Pikachuux3

12-05-2012

Yeah I would blame if you went 2-11.

I don't blame you focusing Darius over Maokai though.

Winderz

12-05-2012

no excuse for playing that badly

HlV Positive

12-05-2012

You're right but honestly if everyone on your team is on Maoki you shouldn't be fighting Darius. Just suck it up and try to kill Maoki if your entire team disagrees.

Zedophelia

12-05-2012

Well i went 2/11 mostly because i was the only one who would engage a fight, and our top fed kayle... Note: I started 2/0/5....

Zedophelia

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpyro1632 View Post
You're right but honestly if everyone on your team is on Maoki you shouldn't be fighting Darius. Just suck it up and try to kill Maoki if your entire team disagrees.
It wasnt a team fight, it was a 3v2 with just us.

Tails

12-05-2012

Because you spell Maokai "maoki," I can only assume you are a generally inattentive person. My suggestion would be to try and gather some more focus when evaluating combat situations, and not engage in battles you assess to be un-winnable. Going 2/11 is nobody's fault but your own.

Whoayeah

12-05-2012

Believe it or not, you can carry with a negative score as long as you force yourself to NEVER get a kill.

Basically you won't be worth gold and you can waste your enemies time by applying pressure while your team takes objectives.

Zedophelia

12-05-2012

Well i really stopped caring about the game... i was just wondering if i was right to focus darius and i was .. so thread closed.

Zedophelia

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoayeah View Post
Believe it or not, you can carry with a negative score as long as you force yourself to NEVER get a kill.

Basically you won't be worth gold and you can waste your enemies time by applying pressure while your team takes objectives.
Sorta what i did but i had to steal a baron and 2 dragons while getting the rest for them ...