Statikk Shiv on AD Carries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rajeetmalarkey

12-05-2012

Is it worth it for carries like Vayne? Or are they better off with the weaker PD still?

Aría

12-05-2012

I'm not sure, but I've been building it on MF and it seems alright so far. Sorry this isn't helpful. I'll at least bump this for ya.

DONGLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

on vayne specifically PD is probably better because she's all about focusing a single target to death. shiv seems like a good item on carries, i just dont know who specifically would do best with it. twitch maybe?

also it should be noted that the proc actually works with crit damage modifiers, so a late game crit proc will do 255 damage.

Dash Sendai

12-05-2012

I just tried Shiv a few times

I'd say PD is better personally.

Only because

1. Shiv's proc is magic damage and very weak so you're already going to be doing a tiny amount of dmg with it due to lack of magic pen

2. Shiv needs to be charged, now it is true that it charges up fast when moving around, but in teamfights there is that dead period of you having to charge it where it does nothing

PD's stats are worth the extra price and that minion walk ability comes in handy more often then you'd think