Anyone else think we need more wall champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShamscamX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I really think league needs some more wall champs, maybe a support one an adc one, or others.

My reasoning (even tho trundle/anivia walls are the most annoying things ever, but are actually great uses)

-Trundle is a jungler that doesn't see any play right now, he's one of the most underplayed champs

-Anvia is a great champ that wont ever be too far from competitive play just because of them walls

-There's no champ that can fufill this in every roll. sure you can't have adc's with walls because that's just op. but you could have a support do it, or a champ that's not suppost to be a support but they have the utility for it. I.E blitzcrank, leona, Zyra.

So what do ya say riot, can we get some more walls?

neverlucky

12-05-2012

gap closers these days kinda make them kinda silly

iGniTeNuGz

12-05-2012

jarvens ult

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

jarman feels missed

Pomf Skweezy

12-05-2012

I think a champion based around manipulating or creating terrain would be cool.

It would definitely be an engineering problem though, and no doubt more annoying to play against than Blitzcrank.

Iustis

12-05-2012

Maybe a full wall champ. Q makes a wall go out from you as a skill shot dealing damage, W is just a normal wall, E makes a pillar with knock up, and the ult just drops a shack onto them.

Shorty

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iustis View Post
Maybe a full wall champ. Q makes a wall go out from you as a skill shot dealing damage, W is just a normal wall, E makes a pillar with knock up, and the ult just drops a shack onto them.
yes