Pre AND Post game chat needs to be included badly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirska

12-06-2012

I am a software engineer and married to a former Riot employee. I can assure you your insight is not any better than mine.

Jrud

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
I am a software engineer and married to a former Riot employee. I can assure you your insight is not any better than mine.
If that is true, I surrender, you win.

Aametherar

12-06-2012

I agree pregame should be added, it affects the game, I disagree about post game, if you got a problem with what someone says post game there's a leave button right there and unlike in game mute, there's really no reason to not use it. I think it's more than fair to allow people to let off steam post game. The game winds people up like it or hate it and I don't think post game should be added.

Iwerk4Riut

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
I agree pregame should be added, it affects the game, I disagree about post game, if you got a problem with what someone says post game there's a leave button right there and unlike in game mute, there's really no reason to not use it. I think it's more than fair to allow people to let off steam post game. The game winds people up like it or hate it and I don't think post game should be added.
Its fair for people to make report deals post game?? Like "report xxx player and I'll report a player for you". That is not right, I also think its not right to "let off steam" after the game. You're saying its alright to verbally abuse someone post game just because its after the game? Thats horrible.