Finally Hit Top 100

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-06-2012

Took a long time, and learning to not do Tribunal at 3-4 am, but I finally broke into the top 100, with 15.2k Tribunal Rating.

I can answer questions I suppose if anyone has them. I don't auto-punish, and my accuracy I guess reflects it as I hover around 88-90% accuracy rating. I have had several where I pardon and get the "Almost No One" response, and the other way around where I punish and get "Almost No One", so it works both ways.

I will use judgement on Inappropriate Name, even if they are not a rager/****** in game and your name is awful I will punish, even though others apparently won't.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koelio

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
Took a long time, and learning to not do Tribunal at 3-4 am, but I finally broke into the top 100, with 15.2k Tribunal Rating.

I can answer questions I suppose if anyone has them. I don't auto-punish, and my accuracy I guess reflects it as I hover around 88-90% accuracy rating. I have had several where I pardon and get the "Almost No One" response, and the other way around where I punish and get "Almost No One", so it works both ways.

I will use judgement on Inappropriate Name, even if they are not a rager/****** in game and your name is awful I will punish, even though others apparently won't.
Grats!!!