Riot has completely messed up jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SgtTragedy

12-05-2012

I can't believe how much riot has messed up jungling, seriously? it wouldnt be that bad if the whole leash aspect was changed back, but as a constant jungler, i find that im always under lvled when i come out to gank. Killing the buff monsters almost kills myslef at lvl 1 and 2, please, make some fix's to the jungle so that jungling is fun and still worth doing.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-05-2012

Learn how leashing works.

SgtTragedy

12-05-2012

your right, someone else should tank it and lose the health.

SgtTragedy

12-05-2012

and what about jungling and coming out under lvled? thats not fun. by the time i hit lvl 4 mid is about lvl 6 or 7 sometimes even 8

Kramsys

12-05-2012

I donno, i get sword and 2 pots in the beginning on lee sin, get help with wolves/blue, if your teammates help you you will be at full health with a potion sometimes, then free to counter jungle/gank. under lvl maybe a little. But i don't even get a minion damaging item such as wriggles and still solo drag at lvl 8, 7 with pots.

AppleCorporation

12-05-2012

i think for lower levels it has gotten really hard but once you get lvl 3 runes and masteries filled up youll find its not so bad
and the whole point to buffing the jungle up was to make it so that games are not as dependant on the jungler feeding you

hence why the big creeps almost kill you at low levels

try jungling with a warwick and cloth armor and ull sustain a bit better