Eleisa's Miracle new meta item?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TOP10 ELO

12-05-2012

Quote:
Unique Passive – Aid: Your Summoner Heal, Revive and Clairvoyance cooldowns are reduced by 20%.
You can also buy it has you start the game, and you will still have enough gold to buy a flask and some potions, this amazing cd reduction on revive plus the -10% on summoner spells mastery right in the bottom of the utility tree, makes revive very powerful?

I'm going 9 points on utility on everyone picking that up and the move speed and rune time buff.

David12596

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOP10 ELO View Post
You can also buy it has you start the game, and you will still have enough gold to buy a flask and some potions, this amazing cd reduction on revive plus the -10% on summoner spells mastery right in the bottom of the utility tree, makes revive very powerful?

I'm going 9 points on utility on everyone picking that up and the move speed and rune time buff.
I actually have not tried this item yet. Though I think ill only consider getting it if I have heal or clair with my revive. Ill try it on my Taric or Leona and see how it goes.

HaIfhearted

12-05-2012

It's a trap item if nothing else.

You usually won't get any extra revives out of it, especially if you are being smart with your revive and not using it if you don't have to.

Honestly, the only reason I would get it is if either I was bot or planned to use heal.

BeefJerkyHunter

12-05-2012

If you're getting a lot of gold (you're generally winning if you are), it doesn't hurt to buy this.
If you're losing though, you may want to buy something else.

MMKH

12-05-2012

I tried this item once while playing Fiddle bot. Honestly I don't think the passive or stats is really worth it. You already barely get to use Revive.

DiscworldDeath

12-05-2012

#1 trap item.

You have to get it before your first revive for any real chance of it being any good. And it's so weak you'll likely have to use that first revive quite early and while contributing less than if you had purchased nearly any other item.

konfetarius

12-05-2012

If you start with it (and summoner mastery) and use revive every time its off cooldown (assuming death at 2-3 minutes into the game), you will get an additional revive over everyone else at about 22 minutes into the game. And then you will get a revive 3 minutes ahead of everyone if the game drags out another 6-7 minutes after that.

It's extremely difficult to judge whenever it will be worth using. You basically must make excellent use of the mana regeneration (which is admittedly amazing for slot now that archangel is nerfed), and preferably figure out a way to use the heal or cv spell to just not massively waste the gold at the beginning of the game. The big hitch comes down to the fact that, many times, using revive as soon as its off cooldown is stupid if you don't sync that revive with your team mates or use it to maintain a point lead.

However, if your team is clearly early game dominant and needs an extra edge to win late game? Sure, go ahead. It's not a trap item. It's a team strategy oriented item... So a trap item in solo queu hue.

/generalthought

What if Miracle also reduced cooldown for Garrison? Then it might actually be a genuinely good alternative for dominion tanks/supports to Chalice based builds.

Orphane

12-06-2012

Yeah, walk up to top with an item that gives 0 combat stats. Least you'll be getting solid use out of that cdr reduction on Revive straight away! B|

HaIfhearted

12-06-2012

Hmm, reducing Garrison cooldown is certainly an interesting idea.
Dunno if it's necessary, though.

I say just remove Eleisa's.

konfetarius

12-06-2012

Quote:
Yeah, walk up to top with an item that gives 0 combat stats. Least you'll be getting solid use out of that cdr reduction on Revive straight away! B|
On some chars, mana regen is a combat stat. Imagine a poke comp for a second.