Champion Like Luffy (One Piece)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choey

12-05-2012

Don't know the appearance but know the abilities

Tank/AD

Passive- The lower his health his, the higher AD he got. He also gets more AD when allies are dead. (For example, 1 ally die- gains 10 more AD. 2 allies die-gain 20 more AD... something like that)

Q- Rubber Pistol
Fling his hand back in a straight line, attacking all the enemies/minons(skill shot) and fire it in a different straight line which deals more damage depending on the damage it dealt when he flings his hand back. (skill shot)

W- Rubber Balloon
Inflate himself which gives him a temporary shield, and makes him bounces toward a target location.

E- Rubber Battling Gun
It's basically like Corki's E

R- Rubber Rocket Launcher/ Rubber Grab
Flings his hands back and fire it in a straight line (skill shot), and all the enemies in it's way will be knocked into the end of the shot.
Activate a second time to grab them back. (activation need to be in a certain amount of time)

Lord Hiryu Rhys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

No.. I'm all about parodies and characters having similarities to other popular icons out there - but I draw the line when we can't even go beyond thinking of something original even for the skill names and/or skill actions.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

If you really want to develop a champion with inspiration from a source, such as Luffy from One Piece, take a couple of the source's spells and look at how they function. I tried to do what you were doing with Touhou characters and it produced a lot of stale champions.

Take some of the iconic abilities like gum gum pistol and try to fit that into a Valoran-esque champion. Use the inspiration but don't copy the kit entirely verbatim. Create a new concept, not a stale copy of something that already exists.