Would it be bad for a support to pick up twin shadows?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphazonex

12-05-2012

Those Wraiths are seriously pretty decent.

Kelberry

12-05-2012

No, it's pretty fun, I play support Lux now, you can catch people pretty well with those wraiths, 40% slow makes it easy to land Q.

LawlerBrawler

12-05-2012

Honestly Twin Shadows looks a lot better than the Shard of True Ice in pretty much every way.

IMO the only thing shard's got over Twin Shadows is the Mana Manip, but that becomes irrelevant anyways

Mister BaZilean

12-05-2012

As long as you say "DESTROY THEM, CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT" every time you use it.

Alphazonex

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlerBrawler View Post
Honestly Twin Shadows looks a lot better than the Shard of True Ice in pretty much every way.

IMO the only thing shard's got over Twin Shadows is the Mana Manip, but that becomes irrelevant anyways
Shard is pretty nice on AP supports. You get a little AP,keep the gold passive and can put a slow aura around your initiator Or on your carry so they can kite better. I'm starting to like it.

Paige

12-05-2012

I've been getting twin shadows like every game as the support.. I thought it was good, but maybe I'm just dumb. :/

A Furry Kitty

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlerBrawler View Post

GP10, lower cooldown, longer effect, cheaper, can hit more targets. Best name ever.

I prefer Shard.

Proxy345

12-10-2012

Twin Shadows became a must for me in almost every match now whenever I play support. Can't beat that awesome map awareness,especially when teamfights are coming up and the enemy team is waiting to ambush.Its best to use it when in the very middle of mid lane so the ghouls scout out Baron and Dragon.

Bryy

12-10-2012

I especially get a twin shadows when we're playing against a nasty Eve or something else that's ugly-stealth. Sure the CD is pretty high but it can save your butt if you get it right.

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister BaZilean View Post
As long as you say "DESTROY THEM, CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT" every time you use it.
Except when you play Taric, then it's "GO MY FABULOUS MINIONS"