Season 3 Patch lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrinceZelta

02-14-2013

Riot knows about the lag just so you guys know, why do you think there have been around 3 - 4 maintenance patches this past week? Riot just don't want to come out about it publicly, especially since their reputation has been tarnished for past patches that completely bugged out the client and game. I use to get 194 (Low for Aussie standards) ping straight with no spikes, it's now around 220 - 230 with constant spikes making the ping go all the way up to 500 and slowly come down again, then repeat all game through...

NOOBKILLER2000

02-14-2013

I am getting this as well - I disconnect for 5 to 30 seconds. It tells me that it is attempting to reconnect, and does, after awhile. Oftentimes, I'm dead when it allows me to play again.

NOOBKILLER2000

02-15-2013

Would help if Riot would fix this issue.

Tsaurius

02-20-2013

bump

has been happening to me for about the past week

i play a bot game everyday to see if its better, has not been at all

since i have not had internet issues i hope riot gets on this

LÍL

02-20-2013

Me too plz! b4 i had only 100 ping nw its 350 whats going on!!

Tsaurius

02-21-2013

its happening a lot today as well

Statty

02-21-2013

Its freaking frustrating. Every game that I play the ping sky rockets and I know that it isn't my ISP. My Teamspeak and Skype have no delays at all. Its quite annoying.

YourMySexToy

02-22-2013

i cant even play after the patch is it my problem or lol problem? my ping 19 constant after in game it start to jump until 2k. cant even play for 5sec

Prosperiity

03-07-2013

Hey guys i found a way to stop all the lag. Honestly because of this lag i quit LOL for awhile until i found out how to stop it.

All you need to do is download adobe air and make sure you have the latest version.
Instantly all my fps, ping was normal on my first game. No random disconnects and lag spikes.

Hope that works for you guys

Prosperiity

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceZelta View Post
Riot knows about the lag just so you guys know, why do you think there have been around 3 - 4 maintenance patches this past week? Riot just don't want to come out about it publicly, especially since their reputation has been tarnished for past patches that completely bugged out the client and game. I use to get 194 (Low for Aussie standards) ping straight with no spikes, it's now around 220 - 230 with constant spikes making the ping go all the way up to 500 and slowly come down again, then repeat all game through...
Had the same problem, now just download adobe air and update it to the lastest version. All your lags and disconnects should disappear hope it works