Season 3 Patch lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuga Tenshøu

02-05-2013

i was doing so good playing mid and then all of sudden these lags from season 3 patch kept screwing me over and resulting me losing

supister

02-05-2013

I'm only getting occasional lag spikes myself, but what's really screwing me over is my teammates lagging. In one game, there were over 15 disconnects and reconnects among my 4 teammates, with all of them complaining about lag.

Ziost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Same here..... Having constant lag spikes, disconnects, and disconnect from .pvp (situation is worst when in lobby!!!)
I went to try youtube, skype video calls, chat, website and other when I got DCed from the client. But everything else run flawless......

Please Help!!!!

ps. Btw, my ping is normal. When I experience lag spikes, my ping still remain normal (180+)

MichaeI Jaxon

02-06-2013

Bump, Riot please shed some light on this, it's driving a large amount of players suffering from this issue away from LoL.

Bnthsky

02-06-2013

Just experienced extreme lagging and disconnects all game long. Yet my ping never went above 65.

CaesarFlickerman

02-06-2013

Just got an EXTREME lag spike to where I had to quit the game, disconnect and reconnect to League.

When I came back, it was all over and I had gotten one honorable opponent honor and probably a GANG of AFK reports, even though I typed lag spike in the chat.

Maattj

02-09-2013

Report riot .

Junmita

02-09-2013

They shoud make this top priority

its REALLY annoying

Danger140

02-11-2013

As many, many others, i have had SERIOUS gameplay/delay issues and as stated by several of the other players here, this is not due to our home internet. This has happened only since patch 3 notes and it makes the game unplayable. This is currently my favourite game i am playing and would hate to have to give it up due to constant gameplay/delay issues

AeroZepp

02-14-2013

someone fix it? I havent play for 3 weeks now because i still have this lag spikes problem,