Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 Patch lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuga Tenshøu

02-05-2013

i was doing so good playing mid and then all of sudden these lags from season 3 patch kept screwing me over and resulting me losing

supister

02-05-2013

I'm only getting occasional lag spikes myself, but what's really screwing me over is my teammates lagging. In one game, there were over 15 disconnects and reconnects among my 4 teammates, with all of them complaining about lag.

Ziost

02-05-2013

Same here..... Having constant lag spikes, disconnects, and disconnect from .pvp (situation is worst when in lobby!!!)
I went to try youtube, skype video calls, chat, website and other when I got DCed from the client. But everything else run flawless......

Please Help!!!!

ps. Btw, my ping is normal. When I experience lag spikes, my ping still remain normal (180+)

MichaeI Jaxon

02-06-2013

Bump, Riot please shed some light on this, it's driving a large amount of players suffering from this issue away from LoL.

Bnthsky

02-06-2013

Just experienced extreme lagging and disconnects all game long. Yet my ping never went above 65.

CaesarFlickerman

02-06-2013

Just got an EXTREME lag spike to where I had to quit the game, disconnect and reconnect to League.

When I came back, it was all over and I had gotten one honorable opponent honor and probably a GANG of AFK reports, even though I typed lag spike in the chat.

Maattj

02-09-2013

Report riot .

Junmita

02-09-2013

They shoud make this top priority

its REALLY annoying

Danger140

02-11-2013

As many, many others, i have had SERIOUS gameplay/delay issues and as stated by several of the other players here, this is not due to our home internet. This has happened only since patch 3 notes and it makes the game unplayable. This is currently my favourite game i am playing and would hate to have to give it up due to constant gameplay/delay issues

AeroZepp

02-14-2013

someone fix it? I havent play for 3 weeks now because i still have this lag spikes problem,