Season 3 Patch lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkTundras

12-06-2012

Same, i have tons of lag, i dont get this lag on pbe but on NA

Trevis Agena

12-06-2012

This new patch is complete trash when it comes to stable gameplay, i lag and spike everywhere, i just played 4 games I lost all of them cuz i kept getting killed, its not even my fault either and i had no idea what was happening, next thing i know i'm dead. I HATE THIS PATCH! FIX IT!

Brick Tamland

12-07-2012

Bump.

I'm still getting some REALLY horrible lag spikes, it's extremely frustrating trying to dodge/land skill shots or just do anything in teamfights. Are you guys still experiencing these lag spikes or is it fixed? Please help me lads :/

Doctor Niick

12-18-2012

Bump.
I've been on about 800-1.4k ping, checked internet and according to speed test is completely normal.

legoman727

12-19-2012

There's a 20 page topic on this in help and support and we still haven't gotten a single answer. This is a pretty widespread problem from the Nami patch and the complete silence from Riot on this is getting just plain frustrating.

Metal Skunk

12-19-2012

Yeah, I'm getting tired of this lag. Last game was unforgivable. I was experiencing it from beginning to end. Usually it takes about 20 minutes for it to get as bad as it did.

TittySprinklesJr

12-19-2012

Same here. I only get lag spikes from farming, teamfights, and laning. I don't get spikes from walking to my destination. What gives, Riot??

Honda Futayo

12-23-2012

I've been lagging for 3 consecutive days. Each time I check my internet quality on speedtest I get good results. My commands are still being sent to the server but my animations are delayed. I'd see the result of my command "replayed" in fast-forward mode 2-3 seconds after actual input causing my champion to skitter all over the battlefield. I hope Riot will take a look at this issue.

Ala Ganda

02-01-2013

im getting the same thing it sucks!

DaemonKrog

02-04-2013

I'm getting the same thing as well. It went so far this past time as to disconnect me and when i restarted the LoL client and tried to reconnect I got a "cannot connect to server" type error message and my internet connection is perfectly fine.