Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Pre Season Patch Bugs: Bug splats, can't see items, dc, etc.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I recently updated my client and decided to play today, but I was afflicted with so many bugs that the game is unplayable so far.

First, when I started up the client, I went into queue but someone left and I was redirected to the lobby. However, my mouse was hovering over Rammus in the selection queue so when I went back into lobby, his splash art just stayed there on the right side of the screen and I couldn't close it or anything. I couldn't even look at my list of friends because Rammus was just staring into my soul, unmoving like the devil he is.

When I finally got into a normal, non ranked game, I came across even more bugs.

I noticed that I could buy items, but when I bought them, they didn't appear in my inventory slot. So it looked like I had bought no items. Also, I had bug splats appear in the background so I almost couldn't see what I was buying.

When I pressed tab or if I tried to chat, there were bug splats that prevented me from seeing more than half of my screen, including what I was typing.

It was like taking LSD while you're doing geometry problems and then you finding yourself being raped by multiple colorful polygons.

What was even worse was that around 3 minutes into the game, it would disconnect me for about a minute and then reconnect me. Then after around 20 seconds, it would disconnect me again. This went on for twenty minutes, at which point, my team surrendered.

I hope this helps show some of the bugs that are currently afflicting LoL clients that have patched.

P.S. The new masteries are pretty sweet and I liked what you guys did with the shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

these same issues are occurring for me, changing various in game video options did not seem to help either