Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Minior non game ruining things i would like to see changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GT Trunks

Recruiter

12-05-2012

One of the things i would like to be change is in the store i don't feel like i always know when i click on an item and also i don't know if this is me but sometimes when i click to buy an item it says that i did not buy the item but spend the money or it gives me the item but i don't have the item and i have to wait like 10 or more seconds for it to fix it self i don't know if that just me. These are thing i can deal with but it would be nice to see the item that i clicked on in the store light up the border of the item in the store so i know I have that item selected.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

People are having problems with the store. I expect those to be fixed in the very near future.