Why do bad kids play Ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crede777

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oqwnM View Post
Bad is a relative term.
If all the players worse than you were removed, you would be the worst player... in the world.
How does that feel?
While I won't necessarily say League is like this, there is a point when you are so bad that a game is just not fun.

For instance, a multiplayer FPS like Halo or Call of Duty. There are people who consistently have a KDA of, like, 3 - 20 - 2. That can't be fun, I just don't see how it would be. If I have a game where I'm doing poorly, I don't have fun. Getting kills is fun. Winning is fun. Dying is not fun. Losing is not fun.

Sure there are plenty of people at 1200 ELO who can and do have fun. But at some point you have to think that a player can be so bad that the game isn't fun for them.

OP Champion

12-05-2012

I work right next to a pc center. All I see all day is little 10 -15 year kids playing league who constantly scream "noob" at the screen. I just wanna gouge my eyes out and think about why I play this game.

Waffletimewarp

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groupon View Post
I personally have 3 accounts near 200 Elo ish and it amuses me to see how hard players try then lose, even more than winning. In fact, when you're about 200 Elo your goal is 0 Elo so you're actually pissed at winning games
Congrats sir, i want to make a smurf to achieve this.