Why do bad kids play Ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DH Pestilence

12-05-2012

This is an honest question. I'm floating around 1200 ELO due to the fact that so many people in this ELO are either trolls, or are just so pathetically bad that it's a wonder they're even at THIS ELO.

I am aware that 1200 ELO is considerably low. I also know, however, that this is not my skill level. You simply can't be in every lane at once constantly doing their jobs for them.

If you have any tips for how to gtfo out of this ELO or any understanding of why people who are bad play this game, while it is a waste of their time, please comment below.

This is an honest question.

G0atsebusters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

try to learn top nunu

oqwnM

12-05-2012

Bad is a relative term.
If all the players worse than you were removed, you would be the worst player... in the world.
How does that feel?

Groupon

12-05-2012

I personally have 3 accounts near 200 Elo ish and it amuses me to see how hard players try then lose, even more than winning. In fact, when you're about 200 Elo your goal is 0 Elo so you're actually pissed at winning games

roswends

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

You could learn to play OP carries and do it that way. Although in S2 I was in your same boots so I ended up maxing at silver, so I know how you feel.

Good luck!

One enemy

12-05-2012

Because everyone wants in on the "elo hell" comments?

NotEnoughBacon

12-05-2012

I havn't had any trolls in ranked for awhile, im 1296 rating (need to finish plcments) and i'm doing fine. I personally prefer jungling because it helps snowball lanes.

DspartaN868

12-05-2012

It should be easy to get out of 1200...I've done it many times on different accounts, of course there are 1 or 2 uncarryable games out of maybe 10 or so but you should be able to carry yourself out if you think you're good enough

real hero

12-05-2012

Solutions:

Play a solo lane and hope your other lanes don't feed (W/L Ratio should go up if you do well every game).

Duo queue.

PodunkTheMighty

12-05-2012

1200 is around where new players get placed, so that might be why. Just have to have the odds in your favor I guess.