s3 Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trg1234

12-05-2012

I'm wondering what kind of knew items i should get for darius now that its season 3 someone help me... Also is darius less overpowered because of s3 i heard rumors of it so...

trg1234

12-05-2012

anyone?

longobongo

12-05-2012

Nah.

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

whatever you used in season 2 will more than likely work for season 3.

SouthSideBumper

12-05-2012

It doesnt matter what you build on Darius. As long as you land his pull, it's gg.

JRiMi

12-06-2012

Darius isn't weaker lol. Top lane ad casters got buffed this patch and Darius fits that category imo. I still suggest going tanking and still dealing tons of damage

Azerax53

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trg1234 View Post
I'm wondering what kind of knew items i should get for darius now that its season 3 someone help me... Also is darius less overpowered because of s3 i heard rumors of it so...
He got somewhat of a buff but also a small nerf with barrier. Barrier has the potiential to prevent his ulti from killing and therefore prevent his ulti from resetting.

Darius is made to be built tanky his damage scales very well as he levels and not as much on in items so it's more effective to build health and armor on him with a little AD.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

you can build a Black cleaver, merc scimitar, and that frozen thingie with sheen and glacial shroud. Then, if you KSed enough, you can also get a warmogs. now you got a chain vest item and neg cloak item, with HP to boot, QSS effect to remove teemo blind is pretty handy too.

The real threat to darius is if your opponent rushes QSS, as it's much better on AD now with the BF sword upgrade.