Reason why you are Leaving LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ovoVoodoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Just wondered if anyone else is leaving LoL.... Been playing for a very long time but seems like the rewards are way too small anymore... "Buy this skin 2800 Rp" "unlock this new champ we just released, hes unstoppable" and the new layout, geeze dont even get me started... on top of that i get 4 reports per game now from 4 ppl from brasil or mexico who hit me for lack of communication cause i dont speak spanish or whatever the hell they are.. Riot always say they look for us to have a voice in the game, when is the last time the put a nerf on some of the champs that are seriously OP. too much programming im guessing... Dolla dolla bills.... seems money took over this game..

p0tat0pancakes

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovoVoodoo View Post
"Buy this skin 2800 Rp"
wat

Waffletimewarp

12-05-2012

Doesn't everyone love hyperbole? I know every first world country does!

ovoVoodoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

protect it more, ya might get somthing out of it

Red Trainer

12-05-2012

This kid is obviously an idiot or troll.

JinAtonix

12-05-2012

Quote:
Just wondered if anyone else is leaving LoL.... Been playing for a very long time but seems like the rewards are way too small anymore... "Buy this skin 2800 Rp" "unlock this new champ we just released, hes unstoppable" and the new layout, geeze dont even get me started... on top of that i get 4 reports per game now from 4 ppl from brasil or mexico who hit me for lack of communication cause i dont speak spanish or whatever the hell they are.. Riot always say they look for us to have a voice in the game, when is the last time the put a nerf on some of the champs that are seriously OP. too much programming im guessing... Dolla dolla bills.... seems money took over this game..
me too.

DOTA 2 ftw

Jamaree

12-05-2012

Quote:
Just wondered if anyone else is leaving LoL.... Been playing for a very long time but seems like the rewards are way too small anymore... "Buy this skin 2800 Rp"
How can they keep this game free without selling something? Side note, 975 is the normal, and even then...you don't NEED the skins soooo yeah?

Quote:
"unlock this new champ we just released, hes unstoppable"
What about the pleothora of champions that were UP on release?

Quote:
and the new layout,
People were begging for new new new, you get it...and now you complain?

Quote:
dont even get me started... on top of that i get 4 reports per game now from 4 ppl from brasil or mexico who hit me for lack of communication cause i dont speak spanish or whatever the hell they are..
I have never had this happen to me on the NA servers....ever.

Quote:
Riot always say they look for us to have a voice in the game, when is the last time the put a nerf on some of the champs that are seriously OP. too much programming im guessing... Dolla dolla bills.... seems money took over this game..
That is because people who ask for nerfs barely know what they are talking about. Riot does listen, just not to people who don't understand anything and whine without any real backing, if you can show me a video game company that is more in touch with it with customers then Riot, I would love to see them.

It seems you are QQing just to QQ, if that is the case, bye, you won't be missed.

ovoVoodoo

12-05-2012

Probally the same way Facebook is free without you paying for it, but not as greedy..

ovoVoodoo

12-05-2012

Ya know what would change my mind? another teemo skin lol

Jamaree

12-05-2012

Quote:
Probally the same way Facebook is free without you paying for it, but not as greedy..
You mean by being a social network that isn't just a single game and gets by with advertisements of everything from other sites to video games, "free to play" games, and stocks...how would that work with LoL when LoL is a single video game entity...and Facebook is a social network with millions of different view points?