Leona pulls herself to a shrouded nocturne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostLaneWonGame

12-05-2012

You have to eat the root and Korean shield the stun that's coming up as an on-hit.

Flying Sno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Everyone is misunderstanding the question. I think the question is "Is leona supposed to pull through shroud?"

Cronofuge

12-05-2012

I think the shield only blocks the root on zb. I'm pretty sure I've blocked that root with a spellshield then walked out of her range of her stun before but I could be mistaken.

Campocalypse

12-05-2012

Half the people posting don't seem to understand what OP is pointing out. He's not confused as to why Leona can stun Noc after Zenith Blade pops his spell shield, hes confused as to why Leona's Zenith Blade will still root Noc even though he has his shield up. It seems kind of silly that Zenith Blade works almost entirely (minus the little dmg it does) on spell shields that are supposed to save champs from being CC'd.

Campocalypse

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronofuge View Post
I think the shield only blocks the root on zb. I'm pretty sure I've blocked that root with a spellshield then walked out of her range of her stun before but I could be mistaken.
I used to play Leona a bunch, and I've been able to root moving champs with it through banshees and any other spell shield.

I would really like a reds insight on this, I used to wonder why this ability was the only exception to a spell shield.