Give Avarice Blade's gold per monster kill passive to Machete

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostLaneWonGame

12-05-2012

I haven't heard anyone complaining about the sheer OP that is TF's passive, which is global and applies to the whole team.

KnightOfOrder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Show me the math that shows me this "None at all".
Sure, once you show me what you mean by "problems"

Blaine Tog

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongBR View Post
Jungle isn't to stay on par with gold with your laners, it's supposed to be there to get a few items and get kills for your team, and grant global gold through dragon and baron.
But it could be to stay on par, and Riot said one of their goals was to make that an option.

Buff, Dragon, and Baron control are not "optional." They are intended to be a core component of gameplay. It doesn't make sense to force someone to commit themselves totally for that goal. Having the choice to focus on making yourself a valuable member of the team in your own right is a good goal to have. Heck, the 0CS support role isn't even ideal, it's just a really hard problem to solve. The suite of new Support items was intended to soften the burden of playing support without gold.

Epicn00b

12-05-2012

Machete too expensive

Khourey

12-05-2012

150 creeps later and the item pays for itself and then some.

Blaine Tog

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfOrder View Post
Sure, once you show me what you mean by "problems"
The problem is that the Riot said junglers will get more income by farming the jungler than before, but that doesn't actually happen until around the 11 minute mark. Before that it's actually less because you can't gank as often.

Stormvyper

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
The problem is that the Riot said junglers will get more income by farming the jungler than before, but that doesn't actually happen until around the 11 minute mark. Before that it's actually less because you can't gank as often.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Riot mention that they wanted to curb early jungle pressure (can't think of where I heard this, but I'm pretty sure it was Morello)?

ColdMiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Without stealing the other jungles minions i felt starved on gold and a tiny bit of exp here or there For more challenge.

Soiyeruda

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormvyper View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Riot mention that they wanted to curb early jungle pressure (can't think of where I heard this, but I'm pretty sure it was Morello)?
Which the changes does, but it also leaves junglers with less money and supposedly less exp. Also, by the 11 minute mark, people are going to start taking jungle creeps again.

GotKrack

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormvyper View Post
They did, but failed to mention it doesnt curb early pressure from retarded strong champs like Lee.