Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Community- Do I deserve this ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowOfNothing

12-06-2012

Heres the thing, only a fraction of the games you got reported for go to tribunal [in order to prevent people reporting people who do not deserve a report], so you were an ass in MANY more games.

dreadnickaflug

12-06-2012

I understand that these are you at your worst and you're not nearly as toxic as a lot of other people but you should understand this: Stop making excuses and stop blaming others. Do you not notice how you offer tons of advice at the start and then, when you fail to follow your own advice (such as the "don't die in lane&quot you choose to blame others instead of taking responsibility? Also your condescending attitude is pretty awful when you yourself do as poorly as your teammates in these scenarios.

my opinion: You're not a bad guy, and if you're playing as many games as you say you are, it's inevitible that you will lose your temper from time to time. That being said, if you become frustrated, don't start bashing your teammates. If you want to help them give them constructive feedback in small doses (don't spam them, chances are if they're having a bad round they're frustrated). If you are frustrated yourself, just don't say anything (or better yet, complement the players when they do do well) b/c your frustration and anger will shine through as it does in these 5 cases.

Rigelina

12-06-2012

Quote:
Prenn:

I have 10 to 1 games where I did influence my team in a positive way though. I wish that were looked at in the tribunal too though.

Your teammates also don't get to see the games where you aren't a jerk. They got that one bit of you, and you were a jerk. However, you should know that you were reported in many more games than what shows up in the tribunal. You have to cross a certain threshold of reports to go to the tribunal. Then, the system randomly grabs 1-5 recent games to make the case against you.

Quote:

Yeah I understand your point. I was raised in a family which owns a trucking business. Everyone in my family swears and is a little aggressive, but is extremely successful across the board. Dont get me wrong, they are fully functioning people, but if you make a mistake someone will bring it up. Along with that, my family doesnt hesitate to swear.

Maybe that normality for me comes off as abusive...

The thing is though, I conciser myself a nice person.

Do you realize that this is a load of ****? You're hardly a victim of misunderstanding here. You find your behavior acceptable because it's normal for you, but when other people behave the same way, you get pissy about it. Go back and look at your own chat logs. You have a big double standard about what you think is acceptable. It would be different if you had thicker skin, but you don't, so don't expect others to.

Don't claim that swearing is normal to you because of your life but then ***** and moan in chat when someone calls you a name. And even if it wasn't normal for you, don't ***** and moan in /all chat. The other team really doesn't care that your teammate made fun of you and hurt your feelings.

You don't ever need to ask people to report someone. Just report them yourself. In this thread, you complain about people being over-sensitive, but you behave the same way. As far as I can tell, you didn't get reported for being aggressive, you got reported for being a whiny brat.

You give patronizing advice to your teammates. The way matchmaking works, particularly when you play as many games as you do, your teammates are about the same skill level as you. So when someone makes a mistake, they probably don't need your advice.

What do you do when someone talks to you?

Quote:

Elise [00:08:28] malph
Elise [00:08:30] dont talk
Elise [00:08:33] like you know something
Elise [00:08:41] flat out my man
Elise [00:08:46] Im so tired of you people

You are unable to recognize that your teammates are just as skilled as you are. You seem to have a mindset that when you make mistakes, it's because you are unlucky, but when your teammates make mistakes, it's because they are bad and in need of your tutelage.

If you want to avoid the tribunal, just chill out a bit.

Prenn

12-06-2012

I'll get back to this after work