@Community- Do I deserve this ban?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j c0le

12-05-2012

Can you please review my case?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2867625

lots of upvotes from community

CTkiller

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prenn View Post
This should never be a valid response, and youre the reason why this game sucks, for your information. Jesus. I be myself. You guys never approve. Im tired of league man, this stuff gets too old.
Look what happened

Prenn

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTkiller View Post
Look what happened

That is not acceptable in my mind. You act like you did, and now I get banned. It makes no sense, and thats what you wanted. At the very least be honest. Hence why Im tired of league dude.

Rooster Raiden

12-05-2012

Just stop talking. It's not that hard.

Prenn

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster Raiden View Post
Just stop talking. It's not that hard.
What do you mean by that?

Sephrinx

12-05-2012

First Game: You had to pewp. No harm no foul, it was a dominion anyway, who cares.

Second game: I see nothing wrong. You didn't that 100% of other summoners wouldn't do, in fact I think you handled your situation quite well.. Moving on.

Third Game: You didn't do anything here either. You had a not very good score, but what are you going to do when you get troll picked thanks to that Kat. Stupid noob Kata... Moving on.

Fourth Game: Report that Rengar he is a useless meat curtain. Stupid kid, he should be the one banned, not you.

Fifth Game: Hmm.. It seems you keep getting matched with idiots.

I am sorry. You do not deserve a ban. That is the honest truth.

Redragebar

12-05-2012

And now the toxicity of the community is starting to overtake tribunal. I was actually a fan of tribunal until I looked through these chat logs. I guarantee you that if his advice, given the exact same way, had resulted in them turning it around and winning people would have not reported him. This isn't toxic. Annoying? Maybe. This really needs a Pendragon.

KingofBlades15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
This should never be a valid response, and youre the reason why this game sucks, for your information. Jesus. I be myself. You guys never approve, then I get reported, then the better half of myself on this website condemns me. Im tired of league man, this stuff gets too old.
I'm sorry your life sucks and you acting all high and mighty and fighting with people constantly in games got you banned. Get over it.

I'm the reason why it sucks, ok then, if it sucks, quit playing it. Oh, wait a minute, you can't play right now anyways, because you're the one who got banned, not me. I know how to act ingame, zero warnings, suspensions, punishments of any type. Don't harass people, don't act like the people in that game should be honored to play with you because you're a legendary god of a player, don't get involved in arguments, and don't ever, EVER, beg for reports on someone in all chat unless they're doing something the enemy team can see blatantly, which is basically down to feeding intentionally.

You deserved it for being annoying and unpleasant to play with and for being an ass in game.

Warrensby

12-05-2012

Quote:
Ive been playing for 4 years like this.
So just to clarify, you've played since before the beta came out?

Prenn

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrensby View Post
So just to clarify, you've played since before the beta came out?
That was a typo, I meant 2 years. As said in the exact same sentience.....

1234567 ... 8