@Community- Do I deserve this ban?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KADAMA

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prenn View Post
As for game 2, that was like my first ranked, I just tired to guide people. Then everyone fed.

As for game 4. Rengar was talking **** the entire game to everyone, and I was trying to make him calm down. Did you read all of his typing?

As for game 5, Zyra was calling everyone a feeder and insulting Mao. I was trying to defend him. Should I not have done that?


These are honest questions.
Sadly I must inform you that "stfu" is more acceptable than "If you die to an enemy champion you give them 300 gold"<---- harassment, not fact


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior0

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prenn View Post
I dont know though man. Ive played 4000 games. Ive been playing for 2 years now. I dont understand why Im in the tribunal now, when I wasnt before. I was warned like 3 weeks ago, now Im banned. Ive been playing for 4 years like this.
Well, now is your chance to reform.
You can become a helpful and courteous player and win more games, raise your elo, and have people enjoy playing with you more.
Or you can stay the way you are and get banned again and again and again until you are eventually put up for Riot's review, and then Permabanned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prenn

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
Well, now is your chance to reform.
You can become a helpful and courteous player and win more games, raise your elo, and have people enjoy playing with you more.
Or you can stay the way you are and get banned again and again and again until you are eventually put up for Riot's review, and then Permabanned.
Mmmmm. I wish you could see the games where I dont get trolled in the tribunal. I actually am that.

I actually know a lot about this game. And for the people that actually inquire I give them the knowledge. All these cases include someone whos trolling our team / myself. I even sacrifice my lane 2 out of the 5 cases.


.... normally I am extremely helpful, that is, if the persons open to it. Im not stupid... dont mistake me for stupid.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CTkiller

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Seriously? He got banned for this?

I seen people do 100x worst and get away with that ****

Is this game rated G or something?

Word to the OP, you talk too much and to be honest thats why you got banned probably


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Comrade281

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Lol report rengar report rengar and it comes around

edit: don't think you deserve a ban, you sound pretty annoying though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior0

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prenn View Post
Mmmmm. I wish you could see the games where I dont get trolled in the tribunal. I actually am that.

I actually know a lot about this game. And for the people that actually inquire I give them the knowledge. All these cases include someone whos trolling our team / myself. I even sacrifice my lane 2 out of the 5 cases.


.... normally I am extremely helpful, that is, if the persons open to it. Im not stupid... dont mistake me for stupid.....
A lot of people who end up in jail are intelligent and helpful individuals most of the time.
Being helpful sometimes does not justify toxicity the rest of the time.
Also, not sure where you get the idea I'm calling you stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prenn

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade281 View Post
Lol report rengar report rengar and it comes around
How though. For what he did, compared to what I did, how did I deserve punishment. Thats my point... dude.


What came around? It wasnt karma. It wasnt fair, since hes obviously the ONLY person to report me. And he was clearly ruining the game more then me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingofBlades15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-05-2012

You talk WAY too damn much. Shut up, stop typing, and play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prenn

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofBlades15 View Post
You talk WAY too damn much. Shut up, stop typing, and play.
This should never be a valid response, and youre the reason why this game sucks, for your information. Jesus. I be myself. You guys never approve, then I get reported, then the better half of myself on this website condemns me. Im tired of league man, this stuff gets too old.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kmor

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Cases don't go away over time, they build up. So when you reach a certain threshold you pop in the tribunal case by case, and with more people getting banned now you probably reached it. So if you have been playing like that since you started, all those reports are currently in the tribunal.


123456 ... 8