Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New item combo i just found !!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErrorUnknown

12-05-2012

Hey so this thread involves the two new items Runaan's Hurricane as well as the Ravenous Hydra; and this is for ranged ad carry's.

So as you know the Hydra build from a tiamat which clearly states melee only, so why would u build this on an adc? You wouldn't.... unless you have the hurricane.

The hurricane's passive is that your basic attacks fire minor bolts at 2 nearby targets, each dealing 10 + 50% of your Attack Damage. But since these bolts apply on hit affects it will proc the tiamats and hydras passive. ^_^ thus doing som serious damage, try it out it works. Not sure if its supposed to or just an item loop hole, either way its up and running now so.

I just found this out i will be doing some extra testing just to be 100% positive.

LSA

12-05-2012

Brb testing

Guy on a bus

12-05-2012

Anyone confirm this?

Jarwain

12-05-2012

The Ravenous Hydra is Melee Only, And the Runaan's Hurricane is Ranged Only. Derp.

Guy on a bus

12-06-2012

I'm going to test it now and see.

Guy on a bus

12-06-2012

No one else waste their time on this. It doesn't work.