Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can anyone help me my account got banned for 200 years

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuicidalPuppets

12-05-2012

Quote:
RainingBubbIeS:
you bought riot and charged your money back or didnt had enough money on your card talk to them they will tell you to send the money to a paypal or something happend to me once '

How should i try to contact them because email isn't working.

PathToEternity

12-05-2012

World ends in two weeks, np.

real hero

12-05-2012

Wake up year 3000, name yourself Philip J. Fry, collect billions.

Best Viper NA

12-05-2012

Quote:
SuicidalPuppets:
Oh well can i do anything about it? but i guess that makes sense. I tried emailing roit but i got an auto reply and a link to forums.

send a support ticket and tell them the situation it took bout 3 days for me to hear a reply
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new

SuicidalPuppets

12-05-2012

Quote:
BestInTheWorld20:
send a support ticket and tell them the situation it took bout 3 days for me to hear a reply
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new

Thank you!

FaceCheckMyBush

12-05-2012

Well sir, that would mean you've been permabanned. Meaning you were a toxic player. Time for you to start a new account and start all over again or just don't play anymore. The later being the most preferred and we would rather not have to meet that toxic player in queue later.