Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Research project

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guy on a bus

12-05-2012

I'm about to have 6300 IP and two 6300 champions have caught my eye. So I have a research project for anyone who cares.

Pros and cons of Elise and Kha'Zix and ultimately who is better. GO!

IdleAltruism

12-05-2012

Elise is a dominant top laner with a ton of singe target damage. She can bully most top lanes pretty badly. Her teamfight is hit and miss, but it can be potentially very potent if you have a strong front-line (as she can just jump on anything, like the ADC, at any time during the fight).

Khazix is not so dominant but scales infinitely better. A fed Khazix can half-health teams (or worse) in a single combo, reset his leap and do it again. However, he is nowhere near as strong a laner (he'll never win his lane by himself against a competent opponent).

Also, for some reason I found calling you calling it a "research project" somewhat offensive. It's just something that got under my skin. I'm not 100% sure why, but it did.

Guy on a bus

12-05-2012

I dunno, seems like elise wins that one. Elise vs syndra who wins?

Shengren

12-05-2012

Having played a lot of elise and kha'zix I can say it's more of a tossup between them than just giving it easily to elise. They're both very fun if you use their skills to the max. A note on elise is that you have to get very good at using every single one of her skills together to get your kills. With that said I have been playing her more and more lately and especially with the new items she's a blast. Kha'zix is just fun for the hop in and blow someone up, hop out. Plus his hop doesn't need a target so escaping is a tiny bit easier than on elise where you need a target to e to.

Vs syndra it's an easy choice in my oppinion, syndra's fun and the range on her stun is fantastic, but for the way she's played you might as well just play cass and do more damage in team fights. Get elise, but don't be surprised if she takes some time to learn well.

Cira the Marked

12-05-2012

Elise is a tough character to learn, but if you stick with it and get some kills with her, she will absolutly destroy teams at pretty much any phase of the fight. However, as said before, you need a decent frontline.

Guy on a bus

12-05-2012

I just spectated a game of elise, the one I was watching destroyed pretty hard.. so I'm thinking definately elise.