Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Liandry's Torment + Teemo's Mushrooms

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Get Swoll Son

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Patroks:
The point of it is that when you have a full build, you can make this item so its not like your wasting a slot from guise.


In what possible way, shape or form would it be an improvement on any of these items (typical Teemo build):

Sorceror's Boots (very occasionally Bezerker's Greaves)
Nashor's Tooth
Malady
Rabadon's
Frozen Mallet
Void Staff

The answer you're looking for is none ... if you're going to replace one (or two) of those items, it's with Deathfire Grasp or Guardian Angel ... or possibly even Guinsoo's. Liandry's is a bad choice on Teemo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TopGarenteed

Member

12-05-2012

Teemo will rise again!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryan the Skitzo

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Quote:
bbluefoot:
In what possible way, shape or form would it be an improvement on any of these items (typical Teemo build):

Sorceror's Boots (very occasionally Bezerker's Greaves)
Nashor's Tooth
Malady
Rabadon's
Frozen Mallet
Void Staff

The answer you're looking for is none ... if you're going to replace one (or two) of those items, it's with Deathfire Grasp or Guardian Angel ... or possibly even Guinsoo's. Liandry's is a bad choice on Teemo.



Rageblade ftw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equinox Fox

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Sorc's
LT
FM
Nashors
RH
BoTRK

Hit once, apply Q, Keep on hitting.
You hit like a mac truck.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwisatz Haderach

Senior Member

12-05-2012

RH and Frozen Mallet...tri-perma slows


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patroks

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Yeah...Nvm, its amazing. Watching CLG vs Dig, and one shroom is doing half of eve's hp with LT


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Get Swoll Son

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Patroks:
Yeah...Nvm, its amazing. Watching CLG vs Dig, and one shroom is doing half of eve's hp with LT


I saw Teemo getting blown up immediately in every team fight, despite being massively more farmed than anyone on Dignitas, and possibly the worst AP Teemo build I have ever seen.

His only utility or usefulness was helping take down Baron quickly and shrooms for the river once Dignitas failed to replace their Oracle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patroks

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Quote:
bbluefoot:
I saw Teemo getting blown up immediately in every team fight, despite being massively more farmed than anyone on Dignitas, and possibly the worst AP Teemo build I have ever seen.

His only utility or usefulness was helping take down Baron quickly and shrooms for the river once Dignitas failed to replace their Oracle.

News to me that squishies die easily to assassins like Eve...Oh right, that has everything to do with building LT, and nothing to do with being squishy, my bad.


123