Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Phantom Dancer vs Hurricane (ADC)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azellos

12-05-2012

Hey guys,

I've been trying out some of the new items for AD carries, and i have to say i'm liking the Hurricane a lot. What do you guys think?

I'm still rushing BT then going PD, but i'm thinking about switching to Hurricane second on some (like Cait). I think it'd be interesting for the aoe damage, 20% more as, and the additional 50% ad proc. PD is still useful, but it just doesnt have that same "oomph" anymore.

Also i've found myself not opting for a GA as often anymore. It's a nice benefit if i'm getting heavily targeted, but otherwise the utility on new items is just so much more worth it than the thousands of gold for a GA...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneMillion

12-05-2012

Phantom dancer is king for Single target
Hurricane is Usually king for AoE.