5 RP needed for purchase ._.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDeathwish

12-05-2012

I really want to buy Diana while shes on sale, however i have 482 RP and would really like to get her. Riot, i'd be forever grateful for the early holiday gift if you could make this happen! Anyways, Happy Holidays all.

randomgiraffe

12-05-2012

Considering it is the holiday season, he shouldn't necessarily need a drawing (even though it would probably help).

Give the man his RP anyways. Good luck.

Geve

12-05-2012

RP for heem yus

xDeathwish

12-05-2012

*******http://imageshack.us/a/img687/6471/daiana.png******** Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Not much of an artist. but heres a 2nd grade drawing of her.

xDeathwish

12-05-2012

bump :c

ViRuSMoFo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-05-2012

I have literally 5 RP left on my account that I would be willing to give him/her for free.

xDeathwish

12-05-2012

That's really generous man, I hope riot can do that.

Hallows Evelynn

12-05-2012

just forke over the $5. u probably spend more than that at ur high schools/colleges vending machine each day.

xDeathwish

12-05-2012

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with paying the $5, but it's the holidays now and I need to save up as much as i can for gifts and vacation.

Meowskies

12-05-2012

Draw a picture, email support. Make it creative and witty. Make it about either Teemo, Diana, or Annie and Tibbers.

Making a comic is also bonus points, does not have to be long, only 1 page. Odds are you will get 5RP.

Edit : You can do better than that picture OP. I suck at drawing, really bad but you can be creative. Make a background, try some spells, add her shield, make her fight Leona, anything.