Kayle can't jungle anymore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1davidj

12-05-2012

i jungled her yesterday and i dominated everyone. she cleared fast, safely, and she ganked well.

Hassohappa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I just did a practice clear with her in 3:45 ending with 400 hp. Not great but it was a successful clear.

Start Machete and 5 pots
Did Wolves -> Blue -> Wraiths -> Wolves -> Red -> Wraiths
First level W then 2 points into Q
21/9/0 for jungle damage reduction, 6 true damage on hit proc, and 5 armor
AD reds, Armor yellows, MR blues, Lifesteal quints

Probably could clear better with attack speed red and maybe quints.

Dryad Soraka

12-05-2012

kayle..jungling?

wat

flyingtoasters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
kayle..jungling?

wat
Turns out the champion with an AOE steroid and a heal can clear well. And the champion with a slow, a MS buff, damage amplification, and an ult made for towerdiving can gank well.

koosalagoopagoop

12-05-2012

What is your set up? I run lifesteal/armor/attackspeed/ap. Mastery I get spell blade and vampirism. I have no trouble at all with her starting out with machete and pots. There is probably better setups than mine, but just saying.

2pudge1cup

12-05-2012

anyone who i cant figure out who to jungle i just go deeper in the utility tree for my biscuit and life steal.

you don't need to be terribly deep in the defense tree to get the important masteries.

Numalex

12-05-2012

The machete should work well with the Q debuff. That and your AoE will clear the weaker monsters faster than it used to. + you now have the 20% spell vamp spirit item which should make you godmode.

BlackRob38

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassohappa View Post
I just did a practice clear with her in 3:45 ending with 400 hp. Not great but it was a successful clear.

Start Machete and 5 pots
Did Wolves -> Blue -> Wraiths -> Wolves -> Red -> Wraiths
First level W then 2 points into Q
21/9/0 for jungle damage reduction, 6 true damage on hit proc, and 5 armor
AD reds, Armor yellows, MR blues, Lifesteal quints

Probably could clear better with attack speed red and maybe quints.

E first than Q???? auto attack clear makes no sense

Hassohappa

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRob38 View Post
E first than Q???? auto attack clear makes no sense
Like... you're going to clear with her 60 damage Q instead of adding 20 AoE damage to your next 8 auto attacks or something?

>_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numalex View Post
The machete should work well with the Q debuff. That and your AoE will clear the weaker monsters faster than it used to. + you now have the 20% spell vamp spirit item which should make you godmode.
Like... 20% spell vamp for what? Her only damage spell is her Q, the E damage doesn't count.