Kayle can't jungle anymore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nutarama

12-05-2012

You are starting Machete and 5 pots, right? What skill are you taking? Where are you starting?

As for your Masteries, I find that trying to jungle without 9 in Defense (Durability, Tough Skin, Bladed Armor, Hardiness, and Veteran's Scars) is pretty hard. I run a 0/9/21 page on my junglers now, thanks to the buffs to the Utility tree.

Fndrr22dxd

12-05-2012

You need AS runes with machete.

F3ls0ng

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Well her red start is really amazing now. go 0/9/21, open Dorans + Pot. go red and gank, farm for another Dorans. She pretty much has infinity sustain after that.
Machete + 5 (I still run M+6 and Biscuit to stay healthy, cause people like to invade harder now) and full clear shes still one of the fastest, you have both options.
(try running all AS runes, you can get small creeps in 1 E that way)

Goth Skunk

12-05-2012

Lifesteal quints make a HUGE difference.

And keep in mind too that with these new masteries, you no longer get 3% lifesteal from the Offense tree.

TheEnd

12-05-2012

try going 6/12/12 as this a build some friends of mine have created for jax but it should on Kayle as she is a hybrid aswell. This build is meant to give you sustain that you lost from previous mastries and item starts.

Offense: Fury and Butcher

Defense: aside from getting the two jungle masteries, Durability, Scars and Summoner's Resolve

Utility: Vampirism and biscuiteer are the main masteries you need to fetch

Stopkilling0

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Brimscone View Post
Why are you disappointed that she's a better jungle?
I meant that I thought she was gonaa be better because I read it. But she isint so im disapointed

CantFindKeyboard

12-05-2012

Its because you have no leash, or as we s3 people call it now "help".

Henry Plainview

12-05-2012

You really need to put the 9 points in defense.

Mahoh

12-05-2012

How on earth do you expect them to get mad frags by going down the tank tree?!

Stopkilling0

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEnd View Post
try going 6/12/12 as this a build some friends of mine have created for jax but it should on Kayle as she is a hybrid aswell. This build is meant to give you sustain that you lost from previous mastries and item starts.

Offense: Fury and Butcher

Defense: aside from getting the two jungle masteries, Durability, Scars and Summoner's Resolve

Utility: Vampirism and biscuiteer are the main masteries you need to fetch
This is helping quite a bit, masteries seem to matter a bit more now than they did before. I would say that you must have that 9 points or so in defense now or you cant come out of the jungle that well >.>, but wow thanks for all the tips and such so far guys