Custom game type: VIP Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foozbane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Played on Crystal Scar.

Only rule: One player on each team is chosen to be the VIP. They are the only player allowed to cap points. The rest of the players are the VIP's bodyguards and cannot cap or help cap.

Thoughts? Would you play this?

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Does the VIP really need 4 bodyguards?
How about 2 guards and 2 assassins (doesn't mean they have to be actualy assassins like talon or fizz) for each VIP.
Guards can't fight other guards, assassins can't fight other assassins.
Must be played in draft to ban poppy.

Foozbane

12-05-2012

Cool idea. I think it would probably descend into chaos pretty quickly though, with everyone having to remember who to attack and not attack, misfires killing the wrong type of guy, etc.

Rusted Gold

12-07-2012

It sounds like it would be fun, but finding people to play on the honor system might be hard, but I would try it

Damieh

12-07-2012

VIP Tier list

tier 1
Rammus, zilean
tier2
eve, twitch

naotasan

12-07-2012

I'd rather see something that marked the enemy teams best champion (determined by k/d/a and other stats) and makes them a high valued target that grants bonus xp or gold for the entire team when killed.
It could be for both teams at the same time, random team gets it, or who ever is ahead in score.

Eloquid

12-09-2012

Sounds interesting, but what if that one player is afker?

schaven

12-10-2012

I like the op's idea. add me in game if you want to give it a shot!

Edit: I'm playing mostly on an alt account so add Geeknsundry to get a hold of me, i'll use this account (which is lvl 30) to play though