Constant lag and "Attempting to connect to server"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brick Tamland

12-10-2012

I'm getting lag too, but nothing to do with disconnects or messages about trying to reconnect; strictly lag only (still pretty freaking frustrating).

Fawkes5

12-10-2012

Im having the same problem. Its unplayable right now

Dr Snapped

12-12-2012

Another bump.

Spazztastic

12-12-2012

I just straight up disconnect and get the dreaded "Attempting to reconnect" message. No lag, just DC. And it's every game. I have to completely re-log into my account in order to reconnect. I've tried countless things to no avail. Had a thread for awhile but didn't get much feedback

Spazztastic

12-12-2012

Everyone suffering from these issues, please state your internet provider as well. This could help illuminate the issue to RIOT (if they actually read these threads). I have Century Link

PeppermyntButler

12-12-2012

Same thing here, This has been a problem before the patch but not as frequent. Now it has gotten extremely worse. Almost 95% of the games I am in people are suffering from disconnecting and lag. Same as others have stated you can click on the map and it will take longer than usual to register making it hard to play. My ping spikes up to 300+ then back to it's usual around 75. Checked my own connections, router, etc.. everything's running clean. My provider is ATT/formerly Bell South.

Denthra

12-12-2012

Same, been like this for weeks. This is still an issue for hundreds of players. Riot has not even acknowged this problem, let alone attempted to fix it. My ticket submission has been ignored for days now as well. Maybe if we mask the thread with a "Unable to purchase RP" heading, we will be able to get a response. Worth a shot I think... becuase the game is completely unplayable and will continue to be that way until they admit fault and fix their problems.

Dr Snapped

12-18-2012

Bump.