Season 3 Mundo masteries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex3465

12-05-2012

Hey guys, alex3465 here!
So I just picked up Mundo, and am not the most MLG at this game, and with the changes to masteries in season 3, what should I get for the ol' Doctor?

Thanks!

BTW, I can't play jungler well, so preferably these masteries could be focused towards a top lane, bruiser Mundo?

Alex3465

UndilutedZealot

12-05-2012

Depending on how you want to play mundo, there could be some differences. Wether you want what some call "AP" mundo, which is really aptank with a lot of magicpen, or if you want the traditional mundo.

masteries will most likely 9/21 for either

if you want "ap" youll spec into the magicpen in offense

if not, go aspeed and then damage + armor pen

either way, i always get the 1 in summoner's wrath for the buff to ignite

as for the 21 in defense

since youre mundo, you definitely want the health regen and the flat health

the must haves are perservence, durability, veterans scars, juggernaut and honor guard. The rest of the points you point into this tree are situational and depend on your match up, but legendary armor, hardiness, and resistance are never bad choices.

If you know youre going against someone like gp or fiora, and need a special defense against crit or auto attacks, then obviously you can take some points out of the three i jsut mentioned and put them where applicable.

tl;dr 9/21/0 get all the health available and then the rest depending on your matchup

Alex3465

12-05-2012

Wow! Thanks man! That is everything I needed and more! And especially thanks for explaining why I would need these! Really helps out a new player also! Here! Take an internet! +1.