Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your Thought On The New Jungle

Best its ever been. 5 29.41%
Its better but not great. 1 5.88%
Its okay Ill get used to it 4 23.53%
Needs some imporvement but still good 0 0%
Would like a few things to go back 1 5.88%
Bad just go back to how it was 3 17.65%
Why? Just why? 1 5.88%
Worst thing ever 2 11.76%
Leaving LoL bye. ;) 0 0%
LET THE COMMUNITY MAKE CHANGES!!! 0 0%
Voters 17 .

Riot fix jungle!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitxJoe Daddy

12-05-2012

Leashing is now gone which I dont understand why you guys disabled that, almost all the jungle monsters got a buff in their HP and several small camps bot a nerf on their coin drop and the Golem/Lizard both got a small increase in coin drop and HP boost so now without a leash I have to clear Wolves, Wraiths, use almost all my pots by now and then take Golems if Im lucky. Then I can come back get red and have to recall anyway! Plus now the enemy team doesnt have to invade right away now all they do is wait 5 seconds after it spawns run in there use CC and they take at least 1 kill! Jungle is now ruined, jungle was my main now Im stuck with either have a really ****ty early game or having no jungle. I have to say my least favorite thing is I find myself relying more on ganking than jungle now. I used to be able to sit in jungle and level fast and get enough coin to get a decent build and then be able to actually do some nice ganks but when you use a Shyvanna main with no CC you cant get top unless they are below half, bot just needs to slow or stun you and they escape and mid well mid has a tower 5 feet away! Ive also tried jungling with some of the other recommended jungles and Fiddle is to squishy and mana reliant to really be efficient anymore and WW is still okay but if the enemy team decides to push somewhere he is useless in the team fight. The only jungler left that I have found is any good is Xin Zhao... But since youve made the jungle so much less dependent I had to do ganks whole game and only used jungle to get buffs and anybody that relys on all ganks means you level slow and dont get enough coin unless you get the kill, and a jungler who takes the kills is a bad jungle. So in term you guys just ****ed the jungle up big time would have been nice if you buffed the coin drop with the health but the best change you made was making the wolves less fast thats it! D.O.T.A 2 HERE I COME!!!!

Hunna211

12-05-2012

Jungle changes are fine, and I actually enjoy them. Quit crying about it and adapt. Have your mid and either top/bot lane smack blue golem a few times before leaving and you are fine. It literally takes 3 or so auto-attacks from someone else to get it low enough for you to be able to handle it alone.

Cïtadel

12-05-2012

I don't believe you are jungling correctly. I find the new jungle to be absolutely wonderful. I level more quickly, and I am able to keep up with my laning teammates fairly well. It is a matter of strategically determining whether it would be more beneficial for yourself to gank a lane or continue farming your precious camps (or the enemy's). Very well done in my opinion.

YuHZ

12-05-2012

its pretty decent

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

that bottom option. Now if you REALLY wanted to kill this game.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-05-2012

I don't read walls of text.

Friesguy

12-05-2012

I really hope you're trolling TC. Or you're just an awful jungler. The new jungle has a very tough first clear, but that's the point. So you can't immediately camp lanes anymore because your health will be so low by the time you hit 4, you'll need to back to fountain.

Part of the new jungle changes had nothing to do with the jungle, but it's made the jungler role not fall off so hard late game. Riot increased the amount of gold each champion gets naturally, and decreased the worth of farm. This way, when the laners are taking the jungle camps, junglers aren't just secondary support roles late game, but they can carry the game themselves.

Also, try jungling with nunu. I took machete and five pots with no leash, and cleared the jungle with no health missing and no health pots used.

Magni Imperatus

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Not sure if trolling...or just fail.....