Nami's Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltyOkra

12-07-2012

Now, I'm loving Nami so far and love her ult. Only problem I have with it is that if you use the ult and you die, the wave never comes out, but is put on CD. I feel like the ability should continue through death (like Zyra's) since it has left the body. Either it continues and uses CD or wave doesn't happen and no CD used. Just seems like a waste if nothing happens at all. Not sure if this is a bug or as intended.

FatalityByLlama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

I have to disagree... it's just like Lux's (or zyra's, or anyone's) ult: You have to finish the initial cast for it to do it's thing. If you didn't finish casting it, then it's canceled and your ult just got interrupted (and used). On the other hand, if you die once it's already out, then yea... it keeps doing it's thing (like zyra or as nami currently does).

TFFoS

12-08-2012

It is annoying, but it happens with other champions as well.

Oh well.

RadiantPyrophore

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalityByLlama View Post
I have to disagree... it's just like Lux's (or zyra's, or anyone's) ult: You have to finish the initial cast for it to do it's thing. If you didn't finish casting it, then it's canceled and your ult just got interrupted (and used). On the other hand, if you die once it's already out, then yea... it keeps doing it's thing (like zyra or as nami currently does).

Uhh, you clearly don't know **** about either Lux OR Zyra, considering both of their ults have delays, but, one cast, they are effectively already fired, and will proceed to complete their awesomeness even if the person who used them dies. It's pretty damn obvious that an ability shouldn't go on CD if it is never used. (This of course, does not include untargetability dodges, the ult in that case was still used, it just missed.)

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have killed Lux mid-ult as Cassiopeia only to have the damn thing fire from her flying corpse and finish me off.

GekkoST

12-09-2012

She needs a good nerfing, her team fight mechanics make her almost as annoying as blitzcrank but will be replacing him at the top of my ban list