Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would you want this as a purchaseable kayle skin

Yes 4 50%
No 2 25%
Maybe 2 25%
Voters 8 .

Kayle judgement skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhaosxResolve

12-05-2012

i first saw this skin the other day. Now after searching ive found it to be a special gift from season one. since i had joined mid season 2 and use kayle alot and is it possible to make this a purchaseable skin

The5lacker

12-05-2012

One, is this a Player Concept? No. No it isn't. You're in the wrong place.

Two, this was made specifically to be a gift to those who were around in Season 1. Deal with it. By making it purchasable it'd invalidate the very nature of it.

Three, before you ask, no I don't have it, yes I wish I'd been around to nab it. But I understand their system and realize that requesting that they break their own rules and ethics is stupid and will get nothing done (especially in the wrong forum).

Zarkof

12-05-2012

They also gave Kayle as a champion to every s1 player. That's the only reason I own her and this skin =3