Everyone scared of new jungle???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Final Zenith

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sin View Post
ive found rengar has gained an edge with the update clears the jungle with ease still even solo wolves/wraiths/red/blue solo and ur all good
Agreed, Rengar is good at new s3 jungle. Can still clear wraiths -> Red -> Wolves -> Blue -> Golem.

CinnamonxBunnz

12-05-2012

this game looks so bad now i like the new jungle it justs looks terrible and the grapics should be changed back

Friesguy

12-05-2012

I hated jungling, but ever since the patch, I've played 4 PVP games, and jungled 3 times. I love it. Yes the first clear is hard, but the changes to global gold allow the jungler to carry much harder late game.

Darius is one of those not talked about champs who eats this jungle for breakfast. He's worth a try for the players who have him.

Amenostosis

12-05-2012

i think the problem is not the jungling is getting adapt to the new items. all junglers including me set a path of jungling what items to build what others thing if you're farmed or not so all of them have been changed a bit, new updates in jungling are not to different i have a hard time the first games but you only need to practice and see what items suite the best for your game play not big deal from my pov.

Erïs

12-05-2012

Jungling wasn't so bad when I did it, but I just built like normal. I'm not one to spend oodles of time farming the jungle, so the new item isn't on my priority list. Although boots are a risky first buy for me on some champs now. That kind of sucks, but I'll figure it out. Give it a little time and the jungle will be ripe with noobs once again. They just need their favourite guide to get updated with their new build.