Everyone scared of new jungle???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sin

12-05-2012

Ever since the pre season update I have noticed more and more that no one wants to jungle the last 10+ games ive played the enemy team hasnt had a jungler and ****ed over my top lane cuz I cant gank in time to save them or I get invaded and underleveled.

Liceomlett

12-05-2012

Sitting in a deck chair pissing myself over how terrified I am of the new jungle.

trackmaster

12-05-2012

Well I think jungle Karthus is now out. Seriously, jungle was too easy last season.

JRiMi

12-05-2012

I embrace the chance to play the new jungle. Oddly enough it fits my style of jungle better than s2 jungle lol. I like starting machete 5 and farming it all up and trying to gank before my red goes away. The problem is that you have to rely more on the lanes to not lose, ppl may be scared of that

Update: I don't wanna jungle anymore BC ppl keep raging at me when they lose their lanes incredibly hard even if I ganked a few times they still blame me lol. My theory was right.

Corrupted Sin

12-05-2012

well ik what you mean but 2v1 top lane is really irritating especially when they have to face 2 tanks that neither of us can touch and the towers gone before we can even get the off of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackmaster View Post
Well I think jungle Karthus is now out. Seriously, jungle was too easy last season.
I do agree it was but there was more junglers and made it easier for laners in some aspects but now theres no junglers in the games I play

OtterOfLegend

12-05-2012

Just had my first game in that new jungle. Ouch. My first gank failed by a hair and I never caught back up. There is just no way to recover in that jungle unless you farm through the mid-game. Going back to double GP10 builds on tanks, don't care if I'm getting AP and not health, or if no machete hurts my first clear.

yellowstripes

12-05-2012

i think it is because of the new items that players want to get used to or because your jungler doesn't get enough gold for their items

Corrupted Sin

12-05-2012

ya I guess but that machette can only do so much and if you upgrade it you kinda get crippled in ganking seems to me like you might as well wait till late game to upgrade it at all

Hugh Manatees

12-05-2012

Been trying out new champs for jungling, specifically single targeters. The best I've done so far is Poppy machete 5 running through on half health. Need help to make blue not take forever the first time (though the traditional leash is gone). I couldn't keep up with the carries, but it's simple enough to set them up for kills, and I never felt irrelevant. I fall off when I try to upgrade the machete, but just roam and gank or set up kills and "support" got us wins.

Corrupted Sin

12-05-2012

ive found rengar has gained an edge with the update clears the jungle with ease still even solo wolves/wraiths/red/blue solo and ur all good