I'm bored, so I'll make a Tear of the Goddess upgrade for tanks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaffeineJunky

12-04-2012

I'm waiting for the patch to download, so I present to you, the Mana-Tee and the upgraded form, the Mana-Whale. Now I'll admit that this item should probably not be in the game, I created it just for fun.

Mana-Tee:
Builds from: Tear of the Goddess, Giant's Belt, and 1000 Gold (Total of 2700 Gold)
+450 Health
+250 Mana
+10 Mana / Second

Unique Passive Mana Charge: Each time you take damage, cast a spell or spend mana, your maximum mana increases by 4 (3 second cooldown). Bonus caps at +750 bonus mana.

Unique Passive: The champion gains health equal to 8% of the champion's maximum mana.

At 750 mana, this transforms into the...

M A N A W H A L E

+600 Health
+1000 Mana
Unique Passive: The champion gains health equal to 8% of the champion's maximum mana.

Unique Active: The champion drains 75% of his current mana to deal 12.5% of the current mana as magic damage to all enemies within an AOE of 400.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ufal Dae Bohha

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineJunky View Post
I'm waiting for the patch to download, so I present to you, the Mana-Tee and the upgraded form, the Mana-Whale. Now I'll admit that this item should probably not be in the game, I created it just for fun.

Mana-Tee:
Builds from: Tear of the Goddess, Giant's Belt, and 1000 Gold (Total of 2700 Gold)
+450 Health
+250 Mana
+10 Mana / Second

Unique Passive Mana Charge: Each time you take damage, cast a spell or spend mana, your maximum mana increases by 4 (3 second cooldown). Bonus caps at +750 bonus mana.

At 750 mana, this transforms into the...

M A N A W H A L E

+600 Health
+1000 Mana

Unique Active: The champion drains 75% of his current mana to deal 12.5% of the current mana as magic damage to all enemies within an AOE of 400.
Dat singed.

no.