Oh Force of Nature, where art thou ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrincePapa

12-05-2012

As most of us may or may not have realized, the Force of Nature item has been removed from the game.The current max Magic Resist on an item is now 45, as opposed to the 76 (I believe) from FoN.

Now, while I do want to QQ about how I want it back, I'm gonna ask you guys a question instead : How should I replace it ? 45 res is not enough to greatly reduce incoming damage.

The problem is, I can't say : "Screw that Annie/Cass/Diana/etc, Imma rush a FoN to survive" I would need 2 MR items to finally be able to survive the burst. But then, rushing these items will slow my advance in other items.

How do you counter AP Bursts now people ?

PS : On a side note, the removal of FoN greatly enchances the viability or going double or even triple AP, since MR is now much more harder to stack than defense. Seems to open for new meta possibilities I guess :3

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincePapa View Post
As most of us may or may not have realized, the Force of Nature item has been removed from the game

Just got the forums eh?

PrincePapa

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
Just got the forums eh?
Nope, I just felt like opening the thread this way. Sorry if it wasn't good enough for ya

JRiMi

12-05-2012

Well you could opt for the qss upgrade for some damage with your mr to help not getting damage if you rush 2 mr items. Also hexdrinker/maw is still pretty strong it doesn't give a **** ton of mr but the passive makes up for it. Other than that idk if we have a new (or old) item that gives HP/mr.

LeppyR64

12-05-2012

Spirit Visage is one of the most obvious choices. It all really depends what sort of chanps you are buiding. You could build the Runic Bulwark, mercurial Scimitar, maw of malmortius

Cloud Exile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

The armor that gives you increased health regen got a MR boost to 50MR, more than the 45MR max in an item stated above

StompingOrphans

12-06-2012

The Ultimate Nerf :[

IceTryGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Runic Bulwark gives 60 MR overall, 30 of it from the item itself and 30 from the aura that also helps your teammates. Good Armor and Health too.

The thing about Magic Resist is that it combos with health due to the burst nature of mages. Instead of buying FAN and only getting a lot of MR and health REGEN, buy an MR item and a good health item instead and it will probably help you more than FAN did.