Sight/Ruby Stone Review.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saracen07

12-05-2012

I like how it tells you the # number of charges you have..

My suggestion is somehow to mark on your mini map indicating which was your first ward place to your 2nd and 3rd. Its nothing OMGosh i need this or I cant do it.. Just a simple suggestion for it.

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

no need. The number of charges on your sight stone are more than enough to keep track.

EatsBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

The number of charges doesn't tell you which ward will disappear if you place a new one. Or even which wards came from your stone. Nothing like accidentally unwarding the Baron.

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

that's why there's a health bar above them. Not that you need to know which wards came from your stones. a ward is a ward

movip1991

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
that's why there's a health bar above them. Not that you need to know which wards came from your stones. a ward is a ward
It's not really about which wards are ghost wards, but rather whether plopping down a new ward would make a previous one disappear. I know in my first game as a support today I accidentally unwarded our tri brush to get vision elsewhere in lane, which was followed by Evelynn invading our jungler. It's usually pretty easy to keep track of, but I can see it becoming a problem if you have a slip of mind against an aggressive team. It's just something to get used to, though.

OtterOfLegend

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by movip1991 View Post
It's not really about which wards are ghost wards, but rather whether plopping down a new ward would make a previous one disappear. I know in my first game as a support today I accidentally unwarded our tri brush to get vision elsewhere in lane, which was followed by Evelynn invading our jungler. It's usually pretty easy to keep track of, but I can see it becoming a problem if you have a slip of mind against an aggressive team. It's just something to get used to, though.
And Eve wouldn't just walk over the ward if it was there? AFAIK, Sightstone is Sight Wards, not Vision Wards.

movip1991

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtterOfLegend View Post
And Eve wouldn't just walk over the ward if it was there? AFAIK, Sightstone is Sight Wards, not Vision Wards.
You know, I completely forgot how Eve's stealth works. I'm an idiot.

Saracen07

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by movip1991 View Post
Basically the same thing happened to me, having 3 wards down and trying to keep track which one is which.

I guess its going to be something you have to keep track of or they change it.

A small number "1" "2" "3" on your mini map would be something to do if they did try to change it. or a number next to the health bar on the ward would be fine to.