Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Patch Thoughts..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decent Player NA

12-05-2012

It's been like a day since the release and people are complaining about it.. From the shop to people saying it disconects them now and all which I don't about all that. I feel like the shop is better and way eaiser to use now that you can break down a find items with the stats you want... Also it looks pretty nice. The jungle is more fun to me and there are alot more option to build. OH and now playing support does not mean your broke now either and thats nice.. I don't where im going with this but how bout you give it more then a few games of 5v5 before you start smashing S3 but that's just me..

Garbage Munster

12-05-2012

A lot of people have the inability to deal with change in a graceful/productive manner. It took them so long to get used to the game the old way, it's frustrating that they actually have to use their brain again and get used to a few new items and jungle changes.

Honestly. The only lame part about this patch so far, is the Shop having that little freeze every time you open it and then lagging when you buy ****.

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

So far I'm pretty satisfied with it. but teemo needs a nerf and soon. When he gets that torment item his mushrooms are retardedly good.

I'm also not happy about the oracles elixer having a time limit. It's just oracle extract with the elixers price.

BZey

12-05-2012

Quote:
Fatuglypieceofcr:
A lot of people have the inability to deal with change in a graceful/productive manner. It took them so long to get used to the game the old way, it's frustrating that they actually have to use their brain again and get used to a few new items and jungle changes.

Honestly. The only lame part about this patch so far, is the Shop having that little freeze every time you open it and then lagging when you buy ****.

That little lag has cost me 2 games already, but now I'm used to it... Just some more patience is needed when you recall