Sightstone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChronoNitros

12-05-2012

The Sightstones are a great idea, but i feel like they just aren't worth late game when they are needed the most. There should be another upgrade to the Ruby Sightstone with something like Catalyst the Protector, or Philosopher's stone to further the usefulness. Have a path were you get Vision Wards but have a limit of 2.

There should be a Path for Ap mids, Sapphire Sightstone to increase mana and let it build into a high ap item. Just my thoughts on the Sightstone

ChronoNitros

12-06-2012

Bump

RazerXIII

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoNitros View Post
The Sightstones are a great idea, but i feel like they just aren't worth late game when they are needed the most. There should be another upgrade to the Ruby Sightstone with something like Catalyst the Protector, or Philosopher's stone to further the usefulness. Have a path were you get Vision Wards but have a limit of 2.

There should be a Path for Ap mids, Sapphire Sightstone to increase mana and let it build into a high ap item. Just my thoughts on the Sightstone
Everybody builds sightstones, a jablillion wards everywhere. Seems like it would make for extremely slow games.

ChronoNitros

12-06-2012

Well i see what you are saying, but it still needs another upgrade to make it scale with late game