Tips to get out losing streak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooper112

12-05-2012

So i was doing well s3 about to break over 1300 at start but last two days i been losing no stop i dont know what to do about it. Im now almost below 1100.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23888721#history

adc

12-05-2012

If you don't have Lolreplay, download it.

Take a break. Look at your replays and figure out what you did wrong and how you could've done better. Only play ranked when you feel like you're at your best (unless you don't care about Elo).

Cooper112

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
If you don't have Lolreplay, download it.

Take a break. Look at your replays and figure out what you did wrong and how you could've done better. Only play ranked when you feel like you're at your best (unless you don't care about Elo).
I think i did fine of course you can always improve most time i won my lane but lost late game because of are team not getting along all we did is argue. Even last few games i try avoid getting in arguments but rest team did any way.

adc

12-05-2012

Unless you're the best player in the world, you can improve. Download Lolreplay and figure out how you can get better. Players like Wickd are some of the best in the world. If they were to play on your account, they could get 2k Elo in a week. Not because they get better teams than you, but because they're significantly better than the players they're against. I bet you any 2.5k+ Elo player could go AD Heimer mid lane at 1k Elo and win consistently.

Work on your mechanics - make sure you CS is always good, make sure your positioning is good (if you're a tank, be a ****ing tank - if you're the ADC, don't be a ****ing tank). Work on your objective calls. If you're the jungler and you get a double kill bottom and you end up with full HP, don't just go back! Take dragon. Steal their blue. 35 minutes in and you just caught somebody out and didn't lose any health? Well ****, that's a free baron.