@Riot. UI/Chat needs to be looked at, w/ pics.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlausibleParadox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

This is the max (followed by min) size for chat on 1440x900 resolution.
http://imgur.com/a/NKGKx

Often times when games change their UI, they make it with more customization.

I have a few ideas, allow us to make the UI so big it covers the screen. Yes, it may sound stupid, but it would only be a disadvantage to that person, however, he gets to play the game how he likes it.

Same deal with chat, allow us to make it huge.

Make chat white with black border around the letters.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=white...&tx=144&ty=227
Attachment 568998
This would make chat much more clear on any map (including that white winter map everyone was complaining they couldn't see chat).

These are the main changes I want to see, I personally believe all of these are all good changes and there should be no reason they are not implemented.

P.S. I think the new UI looks sleek and interesting, it's annoying to me now because I'm so used to what it was, but with time, I know I can get used to it. The chat is my biggest issue, it is way too small.

TL;DR Chat needs to be upgraded, made easier to read.

(Just a hint to riot, the more customization you give to the community, the less complaints you will get from them. On the other hand that may change the game state to seem less serious. Instead of neglecting one, give us a little of both, let us customize some things and leave the rest to be normal. But chat is something that should always be malleable, some people are old and can't see well, don't punish them. )

Bump (/singed, +1) If you agree, this will help riot understand our concerns.

PlausibleParadox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

shameless bump

ZedekiahCromwell

12-05-2012

Judging by the huge amount of complaints they've received about chat, I'm pretty sure it's on their list of changes.

PlausibleParadox

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedekiahCromwell View Post
Judging by the huge amount of complaints they've received about chat, I'm pretty sure it's on their list of changes.
yeah im just giving some ideas.

AvariceSyn

12-05-2012

Hump-de-BUMP
/singed

PlausibleParadox

12-10-2012

bump