Ryze: completely unstoppable S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reprisal

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Spirit of the spectral wraith
Seraphs embrace
Ohmwrecker
Magic pen boots
Rod of ages/will of the ancients
Banshees/frozen heart

LoLersBane

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
Lastly, Muramana and Seraph's Embrace will not stack the bonus mana from their passives (the 750 or 1000 or whatever it is now). You would be wasting an inordinate amount of money on duplicate items, and I worry that bonus AD + magic damage on AAs probably won't add much when you could just spam spells. I'd be curious to see the numbers, though.
Serpah's embrace and Muramana lose the mana granting passive from Tear of the goddes, instead they grant 1000 mana as item stats.

Meserion

12-06-2012

New season and item/ champion reworks: OMGAWD! champion X is OP NERFBAT >

After people learn the new game: champion X wasn't op but hes balanced now after all those nerfs!

Sea Monsters

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
I don't believe the Iceborn Gauntlet damage proc will stack with Lich Bane -- I know Trin Force's proc won't stack with Lich Bane, and IbG won't stack with Trin, so I assume. Either way, your base AD is so low that IbG won't add much to your burst compared to buying AP or heavier mana.

Also, your spells aren't the things getting slows from IbG -- it's your autoattacks after your spells that tack on the bonus damage and the slow. And a good Ryze doesn't have the time to chain AAs between spells when he could just keep blowing sh*t up. If you want to chase people, get Rylai's and cdr, or upgrade your boots to the new Furor class. Then, each time you use an autoattack or single target spell (*ahem* all of Ryze's), you get a brief 12% speed upgrade.

Lastly, Muramana and Seraph's Embrace will not stack the bonus mana from their passives (the 750 or 1000 or whatever it is now). You would be wasting an inordinate amount of money on duplicate items, and I worry that bonus AD + magic damage on AAs probably won't add much when you could just spam spells. I'd be curious to see the numbers, though.
The toggle on Muramana applies its bonus damage to Ryze's Q and W. I tested this in a custom.

ScarbowTonyGor

12-06-2012

lol, you do know that there are many items that debuffs you with 1/2 regen right?
Even if I go nuts (Which I always do because I get Will of Ancients + Hextech GunBlade on Veigar), with ryze, I will only get 47% spell vamp