When will this game ever be fair?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blueballssss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Serious I just played 20 games (I counted next time ill record) in a row where the game was 4v5 always losing and having one or more leaver on the team. Why can't they just end the game with a draw if the player doesnt respond in 5 minutes?

Causing Panic

12-05-2012

Only one problem with that, if your team is losing = afk for draw lol

Kavrae

12-05-2012

Simple answer: My team is losing so I close the game client. Since it's a draw, it doesn't count as a loss for me. Hello perfect record.

Sorry, but this is why players are not developers.

Blueballssss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

What I ment was ban the player that left (keeping it)and draw the game for the players who didn't leave.

Sorry, But you need to go back and read the rules again. I never said to not ban leavers either.

Kavrae

12-05-2012

You didn't mention ANY of that in your original post; you can't expect us to read your mind. I'm also not sure where "read the rules again" comes in.... oh well.

As for the banning on AFK: this is a bad idea. In short, **** happens. ISP drops, emergencies happen, etc. That's the purpose of the tribunal and it's doing a good job of it so far. You can't ban someone for a single incident.

With that said, the "draw" is now invalid since it's no longer an instant punishment.

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

I knew what you meant, blue balls. it's exactly what dota does and I'm pretty much for it all the way.

heck they took items from dota already so why not go the whole nine yards?

Decent Player NA

12-05-2012

Its not impossible to win 4v5 either.

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimePieceThief View Post
Its not impossible to win 4v5 either.

not at all, but of all the 4v5's pretty sure you lose more than you win.