Black Cleaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lindre

12-05-2012

Remove it until you can fix it, definitely.

The Fizznity

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
We won't be able to get a Dominion-specific version in time for 1.73, so I'm going to err on the side of caution. Black Cleaver will be disabled on Dominion for 1.73, and re-added pending any global balance changes or the creation of a Dominion-specific version.
It doesn't need a dominion specific version, it needs "UNIQUE Passive: 15 Arpen UNIQUE Passive: 10% Cooldown Reduction" and it's fixed really. It can't be THAT hard, can it??

Redenbacher

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackDAILO View Post
Tripen would be way too powerful imo, champions with built-in armor shreds (WK, Xin) will completely ignore armor stacking.
And if they do, they'll have completely sacrificed defense to do so. A squishy target should do a lot of damage if built as such, but die just as fast.

Tripen will give AD Casters the option to stay viable late game, when tanks and bruisers were previously targets better ignored, unlike AD Carries, which have the option through multiplicative damage scaling.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

New DFG is also stupid retarded, I don't know who at Riot decided to make defenses harder to get and offense easier to get, but it was a very bad decision.

Skulleer

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
It doesn't need a dominion specific version, it needs "UNIQUE Passive: 15 Arpen UNIQUE Passive: 10% Cooldown Reduction" and it's fixed really. It can't be THAT hard, can it??
I disagree; I think they should only make the health unique. If someone wants to go glass cannon except for an extra 250 health, they should be able to go right ahead.

DEagleEye

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Yep. I spoke to him about it, and that seems to be the potential global "fix". This is why I'm holding off on creating a Dominion-specific version of the item for now.
Black cleaver is in general, op in its current state

Having 250 armour, and being killed by an ezreal in 4 seconds cause he has trinity, bcleaver and infedge, is just plain and simple not right

Redenbacher

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEagleEye View Post
Black cleaver is in general, op in its current state

Having 250 armour, and being killed by an ezreal in 4 seconds cause he has trinity, bcleaver and infedge, is just plain and simple not right
How much HP?

SuperQuackDuck

12-05-2012

Just passing by to give thanks to Nome for disabling BC in its current state

MMKH

12-05-2012

It is ridiculous to think of how this item was released. It is a high-end item that grants stacking stats and makes LW pale in comparison. Why was this made without any unique passives in the first place? Brutalizer, LW, and Ghostblade all have their own unique passives, yet this doesn't?

Armor already got nerfed by being more expensive while giving slightly less resistances than before. Attack Damage got cheaper. So why do this?

All those new items for nothing, because nobody is going to bother having to think about build diversity (which was supposed to be the point of this update). Instead, herp derp let's all stack Black Cleavers like some meta golem.

Currently it seems like an utter waste of gold to buy defenses and the game feels like whoever has the advantage is just going to keep snowballing even harder while the other team can't do much about it except try to kill them first. I really dislike how this makes real tanks even more useless on this map, because they now have neither the damage nor the durability to be useful.

Find a way to hotfix items please because they usually affect balance way more than an individual champ.

Viro Melchior

12-05-2012

Definitely #2 - remove it from Dominion. I thought I'd play a bit of Dominion again.

Had 1 game got steamrolled due to bad team.
Won game 2.
Then seen 8 BCs on an AD bruiser team. Nothing we could do. Can't even counter it by building armor.