Black Cleaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Riot gave us a riddle, I solved it already. HP.

hotfire

12-06-2012

1. As long as the % is capped at 30% reduction, I dont see why it should be a problem

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spittinhotfire View Post
1. As long as the % is capped at 30% reduction, I dont see why it should be a problem
Right, I mean, sure there is some stuff that is not ideal for us about the cleaver build. Still can beat it though.

Quintic

12-06-2012

Make it a caster only item. Make it only proc off of spells that do physical damage, so that it's more in line with Hurricane and Hydra. AD Casters deserve something.

Why is it this is getting such pressing attention, but BFT deserved no such thing? I feel BFT was much worse.

Veni13

12-06-2012

I was initially not going to respond because it didn't seem like that big of a deal, but I just had a game which showed how absolutely broken it is as an item. Imho, much worse than BFT because AP's *did* need help. Already-strong AD champions though? Come on.

So, given those 2 options, I vote for getting rid of the item. No one ever got it before (i.e. it was not part of any core build for any champion), I don't think its disappearance would make much of a difference.

Edit 1: http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d..._n_i/panth.png

Edit 2: http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...n_i/yorick.png

Sakuri Ono

12-07-2012

After seeing Vi's abilities I have to change my mind. Please,please, please get rid of BC asap. Bad enough we're getting Jax 2.0 (Yeah I know the stigma in the comparison but she's pretty much 'Jump on you, lock you up, smash you dead' like Jax.); let alone letting her have potentially 10% of our HP every 3rd attack as True Damage. >>;

inFe eD

12-07-2012

You probably don't need to make any Dom specific changes, it's going to be nerfed across the board soon anyway, from what I've seen.

Orphane

12-07-2012

Prepare your anus. Vi is coming.

urmamasllama

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
You probably don't need to make any Dom specific changes, it's going to be nerfed across the board soon anyway, from what I've seen.
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Prepare your anus. Vi is coming.
also this

Cauldrath

12-07-2012

I can confirm that Black Cleaver is deactivated on the PBE. I was somewhat disappointed that I couldn't build it on Vi and then spam % health true damage on a bruiser. (19% every 3 hits with 4 Cleavers + LW)